(10) I didn’t want to add to your already heavy workload.
(9) My father had a nervous breakdown and he cut all my notebooks to make little paper dolls.
(8) I got my head caught in the power window of the car and had to spend the entire night in the garage.
(7) I’m suffering from Ergasiaspitiouphobia (fear of homework) and could find a doctor to treat that disease.
(6) I was doing my homework while on my way too school when a gust of wind blew it out of the window.
(5) Homework!!! Won’t you thank God that we all survived the yesterday evening earthquake??
(4) I was about to begin doing my homework but mysteriously it got dark outside.
(3) I caught my thing in the zipper and had to go to a doctor; the entire evening was spent at doctor’s clinic.
(2) Am I supposed to bring my homework to school?
(1) How can you go mad over something I didn’t even do?