1. My son is under a doctor’s care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
2. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
3. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
4. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
5. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don’t know what size she wear.
6. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
7. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
8. Please excuse Bob from school from Sep. 1 – Nov. 1, he had to attend a religious sacrificial giving ceremony on Indian grounds .
9. Please excuse Jackie for not having her homework she was a little under the weatherman, and there was a big flurry in Central America.
10. My son Michael won’t be in school today, he caught his thing in his zipper this morning while dressing and is in lot of pain!